Thursday, November 30, 2017

My November 2017 Running Report

This month began on a positive note with my running as I gradually increased my endurance and mileage.  But then I began to experience some pain in my left heel that felt like plantar fasciitis and I took a break for a few days...later I came down with a really nasty variety of viral cold and I took a longer break...in the end missing running for 10 days in November.  I managed to run for a total of 69 total miles, most of it in the early part of the month...and my longest single run was for 5.4 miles.  I had been hoping to be able to run in a couple of races this past month, but circumstances conspired against me and I'll have to just see what's up in December and how well I'm back "into the groove" before I take on any of them...during the past week I have been gradually getting back into running but still have to deal with a residual irritation in my throat from that awful cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment