Monday, June 12, 2017
Favorite Musical Acts Releasing New Albums
I've been sitting here thinking about my favorite current musical acts, and what they are up to. Sufjan Stevens has just come out with a collaboration album with other musicians titled Plantetarium, Gorillaz just released their fifth studio album, Humanz, after a six-year hiatus. Arcade Fire has a new album to be released July 28th, to be titled Everything Now. I have been waiting a long time for Beck to release his next album, but he seems to be in no hurry...no problem, I'm sure I'll enjoy it when he ever gets around to it. Regina Spektor and Radiohead had their own album releases last year with Remember Us to Life and A Moon Shaped Pool, respectively. And then there are the bands Kasabian and Spoon, each group with a brand-new album: For Crying Out Loud and Hot Thoughts. I have been listening to the album Blurryface by the very popular duo Twenty One Pilots and so far two of its tracks are favorites of mine: Ride and Heavydirtysoul. But it looks as if these two may soon be joined by some other new songs as I go about procuring and listening to these new albums...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment