Well, it looks as if the brief period of cool (for May) weather we've been enjoying may soon be ending, with the summer heat finally taking over for good here in northern Florida...although at least there seems to be a pleasant breeze blowing about right now. In other parts, though, the coolness has been lingering: I was watching a live Earthcam of Midtown Manhattan last night and the many folks out there roaming up and down the streets were generally bundled up. But I'm not planning on going up north anytime soon and I might as well get used to temperatures creeping up during the day into the 90s and never quite cooling down enough at night...
During the last few days I've been experiencing some health issues...it's amazing what a thin, fragile world we live in with our bodies subject to all sorts of breakdowns. Yet most of us take our good health for granted until we wake up one morning sick or in pain...or both. When you're sick or injured, health tends to blot everything else out of your mind until you feel that you're on the road to recovery...or at least a reasonable state of equilibrium with your malady. I've gone through this sort of thing this past week and a half...will my recovery be complete or will there be setbacks to have to deal with? One thing for certain: the month of May, 2017 hasn't exactly been one of my favorites up until now...maybe getting outside in the sunshine will do me some good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment