The coming week in my life contains some variables, the outcomes of which will determine what I do. I may end up spending some time at the beach or run a 10K (6.2-mile) trail race...or both...or neither. What I end up doing should be cleared up, though, within a few hours...
The beach is always calling me, and whenever an opportunity arises for both Melissa and I to get to go there, then we have to seriously consider it. Maybe I'll get to go and maybe I won't. But if it's not in the cards to go there this week, then there is a cool-sounding trail running race held annually in Paynes Prairie, just south of Gainesville. Called the Trail of Payne, it's become an annual tradition...yet I've never gotten around to running in it. Being a trail race, the surfaces are varied and things can even get a bit muddy...and I'm wondering about those alligators, too. Should Saturday morning end up clear on my calendar with me still here in Gainesville, I have half a mind to go down there and try it out...
Regardless of where this week leads me, I'm resolved to make the best of it and have a good time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment