Thursday, June 23, 2016

Dealing With Assorted Changes Around Me

Normally, I don't get all that personal on this blog...and even now with this more personal entry, I intend to temper my remarks with discretion.  It just seems that, through a combination of several little changes going on around me, my daily life feels more oppressed.  But if I look closely at those changes that have cumulatively caused this effect, I can see that almost all of them are benevolent in nature.  So maybe my problem is primarily within myself and my tendency to get bogged down into routines.  Having an extraordinarily reclusive nature doesn't help matters, either, for a great deal of the unwelcome change involves a marked increase in the necessity to interact with others.  I suppose I could allow my overall disposition to sour and to assume a gloomy and pessimistic attitude (which a few of my acquaintances probably think I already have).  Or I could take each "change situation" and see how I can alter my position in relation to it to my advantage, while maintaining a constructive and friendly attitude in reestablishing reasonable personal boundaries.  Yeah, maybe that last option is the best route to take...