Thursday, September 10, 2015
Tomorrow's 9/11 Television Coverage
The terrorist attacks against our country and its people on the morning of September 11, 2001 should never be forgotten or swept under the rug. I don't know how all of the various news channels and networks on TV plan to cover it...I only know from my TV schedule about the two channels that plan to devote special programs in remembrance of this outrage against America: MSNBC and The History Channel. Late tonight, at 1 AM Eastern Time, MSNBC will have a one-hour show about 9/11, while tomorrow morning at 8:30 they will rebroadcast, as they do every year, the NBC Today show as events unfolded that tragic morning 14 years ago. The History Channel has a whole slate of interesting programming scheduled for tomorrow. But I'm hoping that, although other channels may not be setting aside time for special programs exclusively devoted to 9/11, they will still be giving a considerable amount of air time about it on their regularly scheduled shows...