I was happy to hear just now that several Bundesliga games for the 2015-16 season will be shown on Fox Sports 1 (Gainesville's Cox Channel 62), beginning in mid-August. The Bundesliga is Germany's premier professional soccer league, and it is right up there with Spain's La Liga and England's Barclay's Premier League in stature as one of the world's most competitive and talent-filled leagues. If I carried on my cable TV Fox Sports 2 and/or a couple of Fox's other sports channels (which I don't), I'd be able to see more Bundesliga...but then again, I have other things to do besides sitting there watching soccer on TV for hours on end. And besides, now I'll be able now to regularly follow soccer in four leagues: MLS (Major League Soccer), Mexico's Liga MX, Barclay's Premier League, and now, Bundesliga.
Other than the defending champions Bayern Munich, I'm not very familiar with the teams in the Bundesliga. But that's about to dramatically change...