During the last couple of years on this blog, I've generally steered away from putting out lists of my personal favorites, which in preceding years I'd been in the habit of doing...usually in areas like music, television, movies, and reading. But I still do have my own favorites, and have of late felt that writing down a few lists might be interesting. In past articles, I've often headed an entry featuring such lists with the designation "List Madness"....maybe I'll leave that introduction off future lists...
Needless to say, like most everyone else, my favorites in different areas change over time. What I listed, say, as my top 25 favorite songs back in 2007 is obviously going to be a bit different now...so I think updating that list of all-time favorite songs is in order. Maybe I'll designate a certain day of the week to publish a "favorites" list in different categories. Should be interesting (at least for me)...