Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Running and Yard Work
After about three or four days of pleasant autumn weather, the temperatures have once again, for the last three or so, crept back up into the eighties, making outdoor running more of a chore again. So instead, I decided to actually DO a chore...which is cutting down the many overgrown bushes around my yard. Accustomed to doing this with a manual saw, I finally joined with the "technology" group of yard maintenance workers and bought a chainsaw. Because of its heaviness, using it was as strenuous of an upper-body workout as using the manual saw. But wow, the quickness with which I went down the row of shrubbery was astounding. I hope it keeps functioning well, for I have a lot more to do. Speaking of running, I'm still doing it but indoors...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment