Friday, May 24, 2013
NBA Playoffs Down to Four
I have been following the NBA playoffs, and I have to say that so far I'm pretty pleased with the results. However, I am a bit dismayed that key star players have missed out, no doubt skewing the results. After all, I was all enthusiastic about rooting for the Lakers this year, what with Steve Nash joining the team and all. But Nash was injured for much of the year and Kobe Bryant likewise got hurt, just at the very end. Still, I like the four remaining teams, most of all the Miami Heat and the San Antonio Spurs. If these two, generally regarded as slight favorites to win their current conference series against Indiana and Memphis respectively, prevail and meet each other for the championship round, then I'll have a problem deciding who to pull for. But that would be a pleasant problem to have...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment