Thursday, February 14, 2013
Re: Recent Sparcity of Blog Articles
In case you haven't noticed it (how couldn't you), this blog's entries have tended to be rather sparse in the past few days, even months. I used to put out daily articles, but a combination of factors has slowed down my writing rate. One is that my daily schedule is more full of other things, and any time I have left over to write often slips by or finds me too tired. Another factor is that I have come to my wit's end with the nonsense I see going on in the news, particularly in the realm of politics. I see a handful of folks on TV like the brilliant Rachel Maddow tackle and refute a lot of the worst head-on, but there is so much b.s. going on that I feel overcome should I pay too much attention to it. Of course, there are other things I can write about, but even with those I seem to have lost a crucial degree of interest in sharing my thoughts with others on the Web. I don't know whether this will be permanent or is just short-term. But that's how it is, anyway...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment