Friday, July 27, 2012

CNN Romney Interview Contrived, Soft, and Nauseating

I was watching that CNN British Piers Morgan dude interviewing Mitt and Ann Romney last night and wondered whether they cleared out half of London just to provide that vast, empty backdrop as they sat outside.  It looked awfully contrived to me.  And the "safe" answers that the two gave to the patty-cake questions posed them completed the nauseating effect of the whole show.  I don't know what would be worse: having to put up with this guy's policies should he be elected, or just seeing him on TV all of the time, hemming, hawing, and (ultimately) lying...

Then again, I suppose the mirror image to this, if you dislike our current president, is that you had to put up with the same thing watching Obama in 2008 and then getting stuck with him up to now.  Oh well, I suppose we can take turns with this disgust, but I think I'd rather wait until 2016: after all, I was stuck with Dubya for eight years... fair is fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment