Monday, April 30, 2012

My April Running Goals Attained

The month of April saw me once again attain the cumulative 100-mile mark in my running, with the total being 108.04 miles.  The longest run I did was 10 miles on April 9. I ran on 27 out of April's 30 days.  Since I had been undergoing all sorts of medical exams and doctor visits this month (another one today, groan), I wondered how all that would affect my running.  The answer?  Not at all!

I plan to continue with my 100 mile per month goal.  I'd also like to run in some races, although my intention isn't to beat anyone or improve on my time: I just like to make running a more social event every now and then.  But alas, the races are becoming few and far between as we enter mid-spring and head for probably another scorching summer.  Well, I'll keep checking up on any races that might be offered...

No comments:

Post a Comment