I probably am not the most efficient person in the world pertaining to personal time management, but the fact remains that of late I have been experiencing "full" days, rising around six in the morning and getting home from work around 11:30 in the night. In between is a host of activities and routines, some externally imposed like work and doctor/dentist appointments (too many of these lately) and some internally imposed like writing, running, and foreign language study. And I do have a family with which I want to stayed engaged and spend time together. The result is a full life with me passing out tired at the end of the day, often without accomplishing some of the things I had set out to do. One of these things is writing a daily blog article.
Not that very many people read this blog, but as I have said before, writing it is a good discipline with which I have been (more or less) successful for the last five years. And I see no particular reason why I shouldn't make it a lifelong discipline as well...
So maybe you'll see some patches when I miss a day or two in a row. Still, there are more than 1,700 articles in this blog and they cover a wide range of subject matter. If you are looking for something in particular, just use the convenient search engine (next to the "B" for Blogger insignia) in the top left corner: it references just this blog's material...
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment