I'm looking at the television weather station and seeing the forecast overnights lows for the next two days. Saturday night/Sunday morning has it dipping to 27 degrees while the next day has it at 26. Finally, a little taste of winter. Day after day it has been pretty much the same here in northern Florida with the lows in the fifties and the highs in the mid-to-upper seventies (even cracking eighty on some days). If that were the pattern in summer, I would be delighted. But winter, it has been something of a grind to live through.
I am usually free of seasonal allergy attacks with the coldness clearing the air of pollen. Not in 2012, when often I go to my car early in the morning to see the windshield with a thin green film of the stuff. This is unheard of for this time of the year!
Still, the twenties is a little low for me. I would prefer "average" type lows for this time of the year: upper thirties to lower forties. And the highs can just stay in the sixties at least until March, as far as I'm concerned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment