For the past couple of months, I have been experiencing some pretty annoying health problems, and one of them is a bit scary. I'm not going to list them here, but please just accept it when I say that it's been an enormous drag on my life for the last few weeks. And, unfortunately, I see no positive resolutions soon to some of the problems (including the scary one).
As for this blog, it has also been more difficult putting out a consistent daily article. For example, I spent most of this morning in bed feeling bad and sleeping, instead of my usual studying/reading/writing time. I'd like to continue with daily entries, but I'll just have to see where the future steers me on this.
So far, I am functioning through my travails, doing what I can to keep up my work and various other responsibilities. But it hasn't been fun, and today was a really lousy one with regard to how I physically felt. Maybe tomorrow will be better...
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bill, sending prayers your way. hope you feel better soon!! rob
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rob...I hope you've enjoyed this week off!
ReplyDelete