Soundgarden Songs
1-My Wave
2-Face Pollution
3-Mailman
4-Fresh Tendrils
5-Mind Riot
6-Boot Camp
7-Black Hole Sun
8-Room a Thousand Years Wide
9-Hands All Over
10-Searching With My Good Eye Closed
Rolling Stones Songs
1-Street Fighting Man
2-Jumping Jack Flash
3-It's All Over Now
4-Time is On My Side
5-Mother's Little Helper
6-Shattered
7-You Got Me Rockin'
8-Undercover of the Night
9-Prodigal Son
10-Ruby Tuesday
The Who Songs
1-The Good's Gone
2-Doctor Jimmy
3-I Can't Reach You
4-I Can't Explain
5-Magic Bus
6-Baba O'Riley
7-You Better You Bet
8-Tommy Can You Hear Me
9-My Wife
10-Bell Boy
Moody Blues Songs
1-For My Lady
2-Legend of a Mind
3-Floating
4-One Step Into the Light
5-Peak Hour
6-Are You Sitting Comfortably
7-The Day We Meet Again
8-Nights in White Satin
9-Lazy Day
10-Your Wildest Dreams
Yes Songs
1-Close to the Edge
2-The Gates of Delirium
3-Leave It
4-South Side of the Sky
5-Yours is No Disgrace
6-The Remembering
7-I've Seen All Good People
8-And You and I
9-Roundabout
10-No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed
Stephen King Stories (written, not the film versions)
1-The Mist
2-It
3-Crouch End
4-Insomnia
5-Lisey's Story
6-N.
7-Pet Sematary
8-Thinner
9-Hearts in Atlantis
10-Bag of Bones
Sixties Television Series
1-Star Trek (the original series)
2-Man from U.N.C.L.E.
3-The Prisoner
4-Twilight Zone
5-The Avengers
6-Beverly Hillbillies
7-Ed Sullivan
8-Outer Limits
9-Andy Griffith
10-Get Smart
McDonald's Menu
1-McGriddle c/Bacon (by far my favorite item)
2-Double Cheeseburger
3-Strawberry Shake
4-McRib
5-Egg McMuffin
6-Large Fries
7-Fish Sandwich
8-Big Mac
9-Quarter Pounder c/Cheese
10-Sweet Tea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment