Well, what can I say? I just couldn't stay away, could I?! Even though I'm back today on this blog, however, I'm not planning on writing anything long. The last two or three days have seen a resurgence of my respiratory allergies with a vengeance. I had my hands full just concentrating on getting through each day. The respite from my allergies that I enjoyed last year apparently wasn't permanent. Instead of taking over-the-counter products to alleviate the symptoms, I'm probably going to have to get a referral to see an allergist for more effective relief. After all, I enjoy being outdoors, and am even planning to spend a lot of time running cross-country this year. But not with things as they currently stand!
In the days ahead, from time to time I may publish some rather short blog entries, just to keep the discipline and continuity going. Having gaps in my blog just isn't cool with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment