USHouse minority leader Hakeem Jeffries angrily accused Randy Fine, a Republican Florida representative, of Islamophobia, leading into him taking action toward censureship. For me, given the degree of violent extremist Islamic behavior targeting civilian Americans and Jews over the past few decades, this well-placed expressed suspicion is on the order for proper behavior, nothing at all deserving of criticism. Democrats act like they're the "good party" I'm supposed to automatically support, but what are they really doing in my interests? Actually, I strongly distrust the motives of Jeffries and wonder whether he isn't a two-faced closet Anti-Semite who secretly hates Jewish people and sympathizes with terrorists. While avoiding ranting on the subject, this development in Woke mass censorship gives me serious pause as to which side I will support in upcoming elections. Jeffries as the supreme Finger-Pointer? Well, back in your face, evil asswipe...
Now that I have vented about Jeffries, I'd like to walk it back a couple of steps without altering my opinion of him and his pristine party. I feel about Democrats as I did about my union local...these groups act like I owe them my allegiance without any indication of support from them...and that union support has been very thin over the 37 years I worked at the Gainesville processing center. Well, maybe using a little crude language isn't very effective, but I won't back off of my opinions...
No comments:
Post a Comment