Sunday, February 8, 2026

3:00 min ipf

Tomorrow morning will be a return to the old weekday cycle of grinding-long days, with little hope of receiving positive public feedback for my efforts.  Since I will have a vast amount of free uncommitted time at my disposal, I think that starting small and taking many breaks to be the best approach. With my home exercise I started with a modest amount of measured running in place. Right now i'm making the house a little warmer...

2 comments:

  1. Rest when you need to and write/exercise when you can. Are your weekday routines different from your weekend ones (or at least during those times when you are not going to your Park Run on Saturday mornings)? As a fellow retired person there isn't much difference in what I do during the week versus the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gradually building up my running-in-place minutes. This morning I reached 10 minutes. My goal is to be able to do Parkrun5Ks while running very lightly. It's going well...thank you!

    ReplyDelete