One of thmost visually unappealing US presidents i've seen is the current one, DonaldTrump,also very unpopular as a monster egomaniac, andwihout ny concience to speak of,is due in a couple of months to celebrate turning eighty, a spectacle that I imagine will go off with shameless overhype and overspending.In the meantime i'm predicting yet another tedious "No Kings"Saturday protest rally at a local city park which i plan to boycott. See you then, coppers, when then you setyourselves up for your own police riot... coming over then to,roundus ofd geezers off to jail9(if they don't shoot us irst). sountil then it's all ""HOOray for myself.''.this dude seems to rival convicted and executed serial killer Ted Bundywith his own death obsession, how many people he hates and how many he thinks he will get away with killing...beforea higher auhoriyintervnes in rescue. WithTrump, I truly seea villain of our times.hohewants to bring America to its knee and degrade our own lives.. I believe he has the heart of a murderer. BUT like Michael Corleone in the movie The Godfather PartII, OUR President feels he has to have his buffer between hi sown button-pushers and hi viictim. An it's always the victim's fault, right? aa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know, Bill, my husband is Australian and has come to the US to spend time with my family nearly every year for the last 30 years. He is required to get an ESTA, which is the piece of paper you need to get when you don't need a visa. But they are saying that they will now require him to list all of his social media accounts for the last 10 years (he doesn't have any which they deem to be very suspicious), his phone accounts for the last 5 years, his email accounts, and the names, email addresses & phone numbers of everyone in his family. And along with all of this they are raising the price. It is sad that he has decided to no longer come to the US even though he loves my family dearly. This year, I will be going to the US alone and will meet up with him later in Europe when we go there to visit our friends who live in Slovenia and the UK. There is even talk going on about taking away my own US citizenship if I don't renounce my Australian citizenship. These are indeed sad times for all Americans to witness what is becoming of our beloved country.
ReplyDeletemy dvie cfofuturelaw norcement n counter I to b passivly poiiv,e, knohea of time tht many of them don't'care if hey kill s, knowing in advance that they will angrily exonertedby blonde ooforth emqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqringpolice stte.
Deletenorcement n counter I intendto b passivzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzly poiitl polite, knowing aheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad of timethat biased partisan blonde I'll excuserhe coppers' violntsc
ReplyDeletewhile blaming the victim(s ho will automatically
ReplyDeletebe angrily exonertedby Trump-orhippinniasedpariblonde hck
ReplyDeleteYou are so right. I have no innate fear of immigrants, but I'm very fearful of both MAGA people and their anger-filled ICE agents. Knowing that they won't be prosecuted they now have carte blanche to go out and kill or maim anybody who hurts their little feelings by calling them names. I truly wish I didn't have a need to go back to the US these days, but there are 2 things that keep me doing it. 1) That's where all of my family and a heap of my friends are. and 2) I always make sure I go in person to vote because I don't trust this administration to count my mail-in ballot. So you can rest assured that I will be there on November 3rd to vote in the mid-terms.
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime, I hope you have some happy place in your mind that you can go to throughout the day so that the chaos of today's political situation can fall to the wayside and you can find some calming rest periods.