I've been watching the Weather Channel this morning as they explain how a circulating tropical low pressure storm system will be passing over where I live in Gainesville, Florida this afternoon, westward toward the Gulf of Mexico. Once there it will either develop over the next few days into a depression or will divert itself more northward into Georgia. So I'm getting the storm, but the main thing is that on the eastern coast around Cocoa where Friday's cruise ship will disembark with Melissa and me on board should be relatively clear of weather trouble at that time. Good. In the meantime, I'm sitting here writing this, waiting for the morning dew to evaporate from my yard before going out to mow the lawn, before the afternoon storms strike, that is. The grass here grows so quickly that just a couple of days after mowing the lawn it sometimes looks like it needs another trimming...sigh. But that's summer for you, and we have very, very fertile soil up here in far northern Gainesville...
Tuesday, July 15, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment