I am a creature of deliberate routine, having normalized several different daily habits over the past months and years. That's not to say that I'm going to stick to them all for the interruption that a three-day cruise creates, and this is good to know in advance. For example, this past weekend I let go of my routine of listening for set time spans to different languages as well as doing writing exercises in them. I relaxed my exercise workout standards as well, along with the limits I usually place with my eating. After all, I'm focusing on the cruise experience, right? But today is the second full day back and the old routines are returning to form, and that is a good thing. And what do you know, in only the span of one week the front and back yards look like they're ready for yet another mowing: back to that routine...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment