Sunday, May 25, 2025

New Habit of "Stuff" Disposal

A coworker of mine several years ago once told me that he has a rule regarding his possessions, which is that if he hasn't used something he has for a year then he gets rid of it...making him immune to hoarding.  I, on the other hand, while myself not in the habit of accumulating stuff for accumulation's sake, have a tendency to pile it all up over time.  Well, a significant new habit is growing within me, which involves me taking a short, set period of time each day to go through my stuff and separate what stays from what goes.  I don't actually take what I'm disposing of out on each day, but keep it all confined to a staging area before I go out make a drop-off.  I'm tired of all this stuff and would like to see most of it gone, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment