The above image is yet another jigsaw puzzle I've recently assembled, this one a view of the Statue of Liberty in the Hudson River with Lower Manhattan...highlighted by the New World Trade Center skyscraper in the background. I've been to New York City only once, back in 2010 with Melissa and Rebecca, and that time was very special to us. We focused on Manhattan with our visit, staying at the Marriott Marquis hotel on Times Square, touring the whole area and building wonderful memories of the place. Of course, back then the World Trade Center site was closed off to the public, with construction of the new building just in its fledgling stages. If you go back on this blog to April of 2010 you'll find a few articles and photos pertaining to that four-day stay. Some time in the future I'd like to go back, but then again there are also other places I'm looking forward to seeing in person...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment