Since I now have on my Amazon account unfettered access to music, I've decided to make more of an effort to keep up with the current songs out there. Not any kind of music though: I'm partial to indie/alternative rock. They have a channel called Indie-Rock, so in the past few days I've checked out what's coming out. Back in the early 1970's, when I was in my mid-to-late teens, I used to decide my own personal "song of the month" according to my likes...I'm thinking of resuming that. Let's see, what are my top songs of January 2025?
1 Everyone Out...by DIIV (pronounced "dive")
2 The Narcissist...by Blur
3 Starburster...by Fontaines DC
4 Zero Sum...by the Smile
All of the above are in the indie-alternative-rock genre of popular music...you can listen to them/watch their videos on YouTube, too. There's another song I've heard from time to time that I like, but don't know how to find out who did it or its title...maybe it'll resurface sometime...
No comments:
Post a Comment