Monday, December 23, 2024

Blessings and Hopes for this Christmas Holiday Season

On this Christmas Eve "Eve", I wish you all a happy holiday season and that you experience peace in the present and hope for the future.  Melissa and I both are still deeply in grief over the loss of our wonderful son Will, who tragically passed away this past July.  The holiday season simply isn't the same without his loving presence in our lives...we are grateful for our dearly beloved daughter Rebecca to be living near us to celebrate Christmas.  God Bless you all...

2 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to know what it must be like for you and Melissa this Christmas without Will there. I know that Christmas will never be the same for you, but I hope that you, find some peaceful moments there with your loved ones. Wishing you and Melissa a Christmas filled with loving memories and warm hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. It's kind of how life works: when you're a survivor over the years, that tends to also make you a griever as well. Will is always present, though, in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete