After Melissa showed me how I can use our Amazon Prime to get Alexa to play commercially-uninterrupted music on my phone, I've been using most of 2024 so far focusing on my favorite acts, like Radiohead, Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, the Who, Regina Spektor, Seals and Crofts, Electric Light Orchestra, Yes, Rush, and Metric...just to name a few. Should I decide to focus on one artist or group, I can now pretty much listen to their entire discography this way...very convenient. But one consequence of this great opportunity has been that I haven't exactly been keeping up with music of 2024, that is, songs that will mark this year for me in my memory. So, it's still July with a lot of time left in '24, and I think I'll check out the new albums released so far by artists I like...should be interesting. It's worked well for me in the past this way...in 2023 I discovered my favorite songs for that year this way, including my "Song of the Year" for 2023: Oil by Gorillaz. Time to look for some more musical magic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment