Sunday, June 30, 2024

My June 2024 Running and Walking Report

In June I maintained my running and walking training, working out every day of the year and diversifying my activities.  My habit of doing neighborhood long distance run/walks had to take a back seat to the necessity of dealing with family medical issues, and I myself might find myself in the middle of one concerning me in the next few weeks...nothing is clear at this time, though. I ran inside my house, in the back yard, at the gym on the treadmill, and on the weekly Depot Parkrun 5K races.  I also speed-walked one of those races...I'd like to get in at least one 5K event per month in which I do that.  I think my gym treadmill strategy of briefly pushing ahead my limits in running and walking speed is working for me, improving that speed while providing some brief high intensity training.  In July I plan to continue what I did in June, working around "life" with my training and enjoying that life with Melissa...

No comments:

Post a Comment