Sunday, February 4, 2024

Back to Doing Jigsaw Puzzles

 


I've been working on a couple of jigsaw puzzles I received as Christmas gifts from my family, having just completed them.  They're quite different, one being a trio of cute kittens looking outward from a basket of knitting and yarn, the other being a library of popular VHS and DVD movies from the recent span of decades.  The strategy for putting them together was also quite different...that's one thing I like about doing these puzzles: each one requires a different approach.  Now I guess it's time to get out another one...I think I have one left over from a few months ago that I never got around to starting...

4 comments:

  1. That Blockbuster puzzle must have been a lot of fun as each title probably brought on memories of that particular movie. Now maybe you can find one with music albums or books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of music albums, remember when the album's jacket design was just as memorable as the music on the record? I'm thinking of all those great Beatles albums in particular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the controversy over the Rolling Stone's album cover "Sticky Fingers" which featured the pant's zipper that you could actually open to see (oh, the shame of it all) the guy's underwear.

      Delete
  3. My husband's contribution to this discussion is, "Nothing is more controversial than the 'Smell the Glove' album from Spinal Tap."

    ReplyDelete