Monday, November 13, 2023

Enjoying the Change of Weather, If Only Briefly

The weather here in Gainesville has turned interesting, with yesterday marked by overcast skies and cool mist condensing out of the air with temperatures staying in the sixties.  At this writing today it's continuing like this, although I expect the sun to start peeking through sooner or later.  Rainy days are on the menu for this week at least, at least according to the sometimes-flawed weather forecast I got off the news yesterday.  I'd like to see this somehow finally leading to more seasonal, cooler weather with clear skies...I miss those good old crisp autumn days.  In any event we're enjoying a respite from the extended summer that looks to finally be packing up for 2023. As I was expecting warmer weather yesterday during my race, I'm relieved for the change.  I've always kind of liked dreary, cool, overcast weather as long as it doesn't rain, although I'm realistic enough to expect some showers if not outright downpours. That's okay, too: I'm a Floridian, after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment