Monday, October 16, 2023

Truly Pleasant Fall Weather Day Here in Gainesville

This morning I walked out in the back yard and marveled about the coolness...so pleasant, for a change!  I checked my phone weather app, and it said here in Gainesville it was 58 degrees with a humidity of 77%...this a little past 10:30. I think we may now be entering a "Goldilocks" zone with the weather in northern Florida...not too hot and not too cold, with rain at most presenting occasional umbrella opportunities.  On the other hand, I would probably like it even more if today's "high" were 58, with the nighttime lows dipping into the upper 30s...yes, that's my Goldilocks zone.  Still, I'll take any break from the unbearably hot and humid year we've been experiencing.  Hopefully, the cool weather break will extend into a properly autumn seasonal trend and stay with us for a while without reverting to the months-long stagnation plaguing us this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment