As you may already know if you've been reading this blog regularly, I've been a regular listener to personal development coach Rob Dial's podcast The Mindset Mentor for some time. He's just come out with his first book, titled Level Up, and which I am grateful to have received as a birthday gift...I just started reading it. It's not the kind of book I would normally read through and then immediately review here on this blog as I do others. No, each chapter has its own special theme with the last page listing cues for journaling, an activity that Dial strongly recommends. The subtitle to this book is How to Get Focused, Stop Procrastinating, and Upgrade Your Life. It contains much of what I have already heard from him on his show, and I am serious about implementing some of his suggestions...always, though, with a discerning filter that doesn't automatically swallow everything I read. He has a very plain and simple, readable writing style that, well, frankly reminds me a little of my own: make it simple and sweet, I always say! Although I don't plan on a book review for this one, I'm pretty sure that from time to time I'll discuss a topic I come across from it that interests me. He also has been doing the same lately on his podcast, picking out different chapters to discuss...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment