I don't have the statistics at hand, but it seems to me like this has to be one of the warmest winters in my memory since I moved here in northern Florida in 1977. Sure, we've had a small number of dips into the 30s with a few freeze warnings...even a few consecutive days once of below-thirty temperatures. But the trend has been much warmer, and my lawn, with the explosion of native weeds all over it, reflects this. It's funny that my half-marathon run back in mid-January just happened to coincide with the deepest temperature dip...since then there haven't been many opportunities for me to wear my sweater or jacket outside. I'm considering running the Florida Track Club's Micanopy Ten-Miler this coming Saturday morning, but it looks like rain...might run it anyway as it looks like a relatively wet winter, to go along with the heat...
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment