In February I ran on all the days of the month, totaling 154 miles with the 13.1 mile Five Points of Life half-marathon (in Gainesville) on the 20th being my longest single run. In the same span I walked a total of 105 miles. With races, along with that half-marathon I ran a Depot Parkrun 5K (3.1 miles) race on the 12th. My times for the half-marathon and 5K race were 2:33:51 and 31:28, respectively. I feel that this past month has been very encouraging with my running, and in March I intend to enter a couple more races, one being for 5K and the other 10 miles. Besides that, I'm wondering whether or not to speed-walk one Depot Parkrun 5K per month...they hold these races weekly and they're free. I'm also considering possibly adding swimming to my exercise routine...I'll need to first work things out with the gym of which I am a member...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment