In January, 2022 I ran a total of 150 miles, missing but two days running out of the month with 10 miles being my longest single run. With walking I covered 130 miles in the same time span, most of it coming from walking back and forth over the course of my normal work day. I had planned to enter and run a couple of races in January, but very cold mornings on race day during the past three weeks presented a most unattractive picture to me and I demurred, waiting for a more auspicious, warmer time in the future (maybe this Saturday). I feel pretty good about my running progress so far and look forward to continuing at about the same intensity as I have for the past two months. Aside from the free, weekly Depot Park 5K held every Saturday morning here in Gainesville, I am seriously considering running the Five Points Half-Marathon on Sunday, February 20th...if the weather cooperates, that is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment