Monday, November 1, 2021

My October, 2021 Running and Walking Report

For October I ran a total of 85 miles and walked 92.  I managed to get running time in on all but one day, and my mileage was typically composed of short runs spread out over the course of each day. My longest single run for the month was 2.8 miles, a vacation jaunt from my hotel to the Daytona Beach Pier and back three days ago.  I'm looking forward to improving and keeping up with both my running and walking, but it's been a pretty gradual overall process in the months following my July surgery.  The next race I run will probably be one of the weekly Saturday morning 5K Depot Parkruns held at Gainesville's Depot Park just south of downtown, most likely sometime late in November.  In my training right now, only the distance I cover matters, not how fast I run it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment