Saturday, October 23, 2021

Still More Jigsaw Puzzles

 



I've gone through three more jigsaw puzzles recently...all of them were fun and interesting.  I have become more selective about the brand of puzzle I will work on: the pieces need to be cut into shapes that don't invite mistaken pieces put together when they are both the same color and without a pattern...all of the above puzzles fit the bill perfectly.  The bottom one, showing a beach scene from inside a cottage, was a 1000-piece puzzle that challenged me space-wise: I had just enough room on the tabletop to fit the completed puzzle, but I had to set different groups of similar pieces aside in bowls while I worked on the rest...just so that I could fit enough of it on the table.  But this new system may well open the way for me to do perhaps 2000-piece puzzles as well...all I have to do is ensure that the specified dimensions of the final completed picture fit the tabletop while I pre-separate most of the pieces by color and/or pattern, working on one bowl at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment