Monday, July 26, 2021

More Jigsaw Puzzles I've Done Recently

 




For the few days preceding my admission to the hospital I returned to my old pastime of putting together jigsaw puzzles...from the above pictures you can see that I'm pretty flexible with the pictured images.  The top puzzle shows international postage stamps depicting native bird life, which I got as a family gift.  Next comes "Ralph Breaks the Internet", a Pixar movie that I haven't yet seen: I picked up the tiny-sized 300-piece puzzle at Dollar Tree.  Number Three is an interesting arrangement of fruit...looks like I'll be increasing my consumption of them in the future.  And finally...and the most striking...is a view of Arizona's Glen Canyon National Recreation Center: specifically Horseshoe Bend.  As I recuperate from my surgery I've got a few more ready to open up, lay out on the table, and assemble.  The other day I went to Books-a-Million where I bought the Horseshoe Bend puzzle.  They have some exceptional jigsaw puzzles, even one with 3000 pieces!  For now, though, I have a difficult-looking 1000-piece puzzle showing purple plants (another gift) and a multi-pack (purchased from Wal-Mart around the corner).  Looking forward to doing them...

No comments:

Post a Comment