Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Starting New "Game of the Week" Feature on This Blog Next Tuesday

When the word "game" comes to my mind I think of puzzles like kakuro, sudoku and crosswords.  I think of childhood games we'd play...and the video games my own children grew up with.  I think of TV game shows and spectator sport games...not to mention those sports I participated in, especially in elementary and high school physical education class.  I think of jigsaw puzzles. I think of improvised games.  And I think of classic board and card games.  All of these are possible areas from which I will draw upon to determine my "Game of the Week" on this blog each Tuesday, beginning a week from now.  I may or may not use pictures with different articles...since I'm reviewing them the copyrighted material should be okay to show just to demonstrate something about them.  Play is an important element of our lives, and I think I'm going to get a big kick out of writing about different aspects of it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment