Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Thanks to All for Birthday Wishes
Thank you to everyone wishing me a happy birthday this past weekend on Facebook. I've been on this social media site going on for some ten years but it was only recently that Melissa checked my settings and made my birthday public...I'm a real klutz with computers in general and Facebook in particular. Normally on Facebook I just focus on putting links to my daily blog articles for which I use Google's Blogger...and lately I've been putting links to them on Twitter as well. While with Facebook I get familiar readers whom I know, Twitter expands the scope of readership to the more worldwide scene that I used to get before Facebook came along. As for wishing others happy birthday on Facebook, I've been inconsistent about it but having such sweetness come my way about mine, I feel more a part of a caring community and think...in spite of some of my recently expressed reservations about social media...that others probably think the same way. Again, thank you all for your wishes and may your lives be abundant, healthy and happy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment