Saturday, August 1, 2020

My July 2020 Running Report

For July I amassed a total of 162 miles run, with my longest single run being 8 miles...I ran on every day of the month.  No races of course, nor naturally any in the foreseeable future due to this awful coronavirus pandemic.  That having been said, I felt pretty good with my running in July and look forward to possibly pushing the upper end of my distances in August when I go out on my weekend long runs around my home neighborhoods.  This coming weekend should be interesting with now-Hurricane Isaias predicted to pass by the eastern coast of Florida...if the rainfall is low I might be able to squeeze in a run.  No, it doesn't look right now as if we'll be staging any running races for the remainder of 2020...the big question now is whether the Five Points of Life Marathon/Half-Marathon race, scheduled here in Gainesville during February next year, will still go on as planned.  If so, I'd like to take a crack at it since they have returned to their traditional course through the heart of the city and the University of Florida.  Guess I'll just have to wait and see.  I did go to my gym once and ran on the treadmill, something I might do more of in the future later on in the evening after work when it isn't quite as busy...assuming it stays open, that is...
'

No comments:

Post a Comment