Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Gainesville's Cheesecake Factory to Open in September

When our son Will was attending the University of North Florida in Jacksonville a few years ago, we'd visit often, and while there in the pretty southeastern section of the city near the campus, frequented their excellent Town Center with its many stores and restaurants (and multiple Starbucks). One area we tended to concentrate on was their huge Barnes & Nobles bookstore (with an embedded Starbucks, naturally) and the adjacent Cheesecake Factory restaurant. Since then our own local, smaller Barnes & Noble off Archer Road closed down and we've been long anticipating a brand new Gainesville Cheesecake Factory somewhere in the newly developed store area off Archer as well.  Well, we're not getting B&N back, but I just read on my local newsfeed that on September 17th our own Cheesecake Factory will open its doors.  It is said to be located next to the Whole Foods store, which is in the lot where Wal-Mart and Lowes used to be before they both closed and moved further west.  I love their dinner menu and even more their extensive list of specialty cheesecakes...can't wait! H-m-m, let's see...I think I'll try their tiramisu cheesecake first...

No comments:

Post a Comment