Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Back From Savannah

Well, we got back from Savannah yesterday, both Melissa and I enjoying the experience.  I'll probably write a little bit about it on this blog from time to time.  Today it's back to work...I'm glancing outside and at least right now the weather looks as dreary as it did through our stay in Georgia...albeit a bit warmer. News-wise it doesn't look as if I missed much...Trump's throwing the work "treason" around again to accuse some of those in the Justice Department and the FBI and lawsuits are abounding against his national emergency declaration on border security. Some actor in one of those melodramatic, self-important TV series appears to have set up his own hate crime, hiring two men to attack him so that he could blame it on homophobes and Trump supporters...now that ain't cool.  In the meantime, my phone seems to be kaput and I have to do something about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment