Monday, April 30, 2018
My April 2018 Running Report
In April I ran for 45 total miles, missing six days with 3.2 miles being my longest single run...pretty low numbers. I passed up on racing opportunities and, well, the reason is clear: I physically did not feel well enough. In mid-month I suffered from a slight back strain and had to take some time off from the activity. I'd like to increase my running in May, but I'll just have to take things one day at a time. Also, the extra overtime I'm getting on my job has cut into the time of day that I would normally be out there hitting the road. After work at the gym may be my best option to train and stay in shape. I think there's a 5K race on May 18...maybe I'll work up to it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment