Friday, June 30, 2017

My June 2017 Running Report

For most of June I was in "maintenance-mode" with my running, just running enough daily to keep my low level of endurance intact.  But for the last eight days I've skipped it...I've been on vacation and traveling, deciding to put my running on hold until I got back.  And now I'm back...but the month's over!

In June I ran on 22 of the 30 days, amassing a total of 79 miles.  My longest single run was for 3.3 miles, done a couple of times: nothing to brag about.  I'd like to pick up my mileage and do more road running...we'll see what July brings.  I do know I will not be running any races anytime soon...

And now for something entirely unrelated to running: a couple of weeks ago I took a break from Facebook, which included posting links to these blog articles on it.  I kept writing, so there's several days' worth of articles between then and now about a variety of stuff.  I think I've come to a sense of peace about this social media site, resolving to check it only at certain set times.  So I'm back to posting on Facebook and hope you enjoy reading my articles...

No comments:

Post a Comment