Sunday, June 18, 2017

How to Make Comments on This Blog

When I used to put links on Facebook to this blog, it was easy to comment via that social media site on any articles readers might have found interesting.  But since I've "gone rogue" from Facebook, there isn't that intermediary stage any longer.  Still, you can make your reactions known by scrolling down to each article's end.  You will see a place marked either "NO COMMENTS" or with the number of comments made so far.  Click on it and a window will appear giving you a chance to write something.  When I receive comments this way, I check them before publishing them at the end of the article...so you can even register your opinion and ask that it not be published: no problem.  Also, you can comment anonymously if you like.  Naturally, nothing profane will be accepted and I'm especially on the lookout against spam comments promoting products and businesses.  But I'm still interested in hearing from my readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment