In November I ran for a total of 102 miles, down from previous months, while running on 28 of the 30 days. I was traveling in the early part of the month and had a couple of periods of sickness, contributing to the reduced mileage. But I consider November to have been a success because I pulled off a 10-mile run (on the 16th) and entered and finished the 10K Turkey Trot race held annually on Thanksgiving morning here in Gainesville...
I'm still gearing up to run one or more half-marathon races in the not-to-distant future. I might be able to squeeze one in before the end of 2016, but that would entail me traveling a bit outside the Gainesville area. In early 2017, on the other hand, Ocala will be staging its race in January and the Five Points of Life event will take place in Gainesville in February. I should at least be able to run in these two races, both of which I am very familiar with from the past...