Facebook is a very interesting application on my computer, without a doubt. Different people have different uses for it, to be sure, but for most it is used as it was originally intended: a social network that allows friends from the present and past, as well as family, to keep in touch. I haven't begun to explore all of the possible ways to use it, as others obviously have. I know next to nothing about how others post videos or those "posters" with all the pithy sayings. And all of the special little devices that Facebook provides its members to specialize in how they want to communicate...it's all beyond me. Not that I won't eventually get around to knowing my way around Facebook, but for now I'm somewhat of a long-term novice. And it doesn't get any better whenever I'm invited to play in one of the many games it features.
Maybe those games on Facebook are pretty fun to play, but I never got around to it. The last time I tried to play one of them, which was yesterday, I must have pressed the wrong button and it went off my screen. Oh well, better luck next time! I'm curious, though...are these games of an interactive nature between the various participants or does each player just play independently and accumulate scores to later compare against other players? I suppose that I can play one to find out, assuming I'm not so klutzy next time and wipe out the game again!
Right now, besides enjoying what others put out on Facebook, my main focus is to write daily blog articles and post links to them on Facebook. You don't really need Facebook, though, to read it as it's published on Google's Blogger service. But Facebook makes it much easier to access...