Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Break from My Writing Today

This has been one of those days in which my brain simply has not gotten into gear with the writing.  Usually I can come up with one thing or another to write about...actually, I can think of a lot of things, but I just don't feel up to the task.  Let's see...I have three more short stories to discuss from my 1945 science fiction short story anthology.  Or, I could write some about the theological concept of the "end times" and how much emphasis it really merits in people's daily lives...and what "end times" means to me.  I could  talk about the disparate ways that the political left and right often frame the issues, to the point where it often sounds like the two sides are talking about two different things.  And there's other stuff, too, but it'll all have to wait...

Maybe I'll get around tomorrow or in the ensuing days to raise some of these topics.  For now, I think I'll just take it easy, sit back, and watch some baseball (another potential topic)...